EA is short for Enterprise Architecture:
- EA ≠ IT Architecture
- True EA leads to redistribution of authority, which is beyond CIO jurisdiction.
- EA value proposition (i.e. standardization vs. innovation) is solely business realizable.
- The primary goal of EA is to build coherent enterprises, not better IT systems.
- Synthesis takes precedence over analysis.
- EA failure is an organization failure, not an IT failure.
I came across this post on LinkedIn and felt I needed to share. It was posted by a person named Pallab S who is an Evangelist [Enterprise Architecture Practice] at National University of Singapore | Institute of Systems Science.